Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two 1957 Austin A35s that may be of interest as a base for a hot rod/rat rod project. They come with loads of original parts as well in case there is a desire to keep them original. The green one is quite solid needing a few patches on the driver side floor and the installation of the passenger side rocker panel which I have and will come with the car. The yellow one is in need of having the floor panels welded in, again all the floor panels that are needed are included with the sale. The yellow car has had the front brakes upgraded to discs and the rear end is a 3.9 rear end from a MG Midget. I am including a rebuilt transmission, fiberglass front fenders, trim parts, gaskets, bumpers, drive shafts, heater assemblies, lights, 1275 engine etc... These are being sold as project vehicles as a pair. I will not break them up. With a bit of imagination these could be neat gassers that no one else will have as they are very rare in the US. Or even better check out Academy Racing A35s on google and make them historic racers. Cars are located in my shop in Maine. Both roll easily for loading. $3800 is the price. Bill of sale will be provided. Serious inquiries only please.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.