Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Bye Jerks
101 Posts
Funny

"Overfoosin". I love it.
I can't stand Foose. That dude is so full of himself. He thinks he's God's gift to the automotive world. He can draw good, i'll give him that much.
Anyone that puts 20" wheels on a 1st gen Camaro needs to be beat with a stick. Foose is a publicity-whore.

GAS MONKEY - stupid show.
I only watched it to see SUE. That lady cracked me up. Rest of the show was silly. Those dudes would build a car, send it to auction, only to lose their A$$es on it. Made me laugh.

Jesse's new show is pretty good. He rags on people, but it looks like him and Senior get along now. ( Like it matters )
I am looking forward to the new biker build-off. Jesse better win this time. No more clown bikes!
:cool:

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
Watched 5 Mins one night and haven't seen it since..Not for me..:nono:

·
Bye Jerks
101 Posts
Most of these TV shows are nothing more than stupid drama and product advertisements.
The worst ones are the shows where they pretend to start a job, and then the camera switches over
to a table with products on it, and the show host(s) talk for 10 minutes about the products on the table. You never get to see any projects finished. The show ends before anything is done.
The whole show is just a COMMERCIAL. ( Like an "info-mercial". )
Time to turn off the zombie-box and do something constructive!
Hehehehe.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I am nothing to do with anyone else who has posted here from any country. I do however enjoy building cars and kicking back with like minded others. It is my opinion there are too few car enthusiasts of all sorts in the world when lined up against the ever growing, ever more vocal, fact and moral deficicient fake green energy crowd...

So, whenever I see different groups within our wide, varied and usually diverse 'family' slug it out with each other with extreme bitterness it makes me sad :evil:. Some of the comments in this thread made me despair. Fight those who threaten your hobby, way of life, family or business, not those who do the same thing, but differently... Sermon over. Back to the garage...:(:mad::confused:

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
With the thousands of automotive threads so far I just can´t figure out how this site can be called
offensive.
I find it offensive that these t*a*s dump on us with their criticism before even introducing themselves or contributing to the site in general.
I´m pretty sure that the programme is not shown in the UK, well it was´nt back in May when I was there.
With the state the BBC is in at the moment they should turn their attentions there and get that solved, that´s a mountain of poop if ever there was one run on "public donation."

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I am nothing to do with anyone else who has posted here from any country. I do however enjoy building cars and kicking back with like minded others. It is my opinion there are too few car enthusiasts of all sorts in the world when lined up against the ever growing, ever more vocal, fact and moral deficicient fake green energy crowd...

So, whenever I see different groups within our wide, varied and usually diverse 'family' slug it out with each other with extreme bitterness it makes me sad :evil:. Some of the comments in this thread made me despair. Fight those who threaten your hobby, way of life, family or business, not those who do the same thing, but differently... Sermon over. Back to the garage...:(:mad::confused:
If you are from the UK, what do you care.....really ?
Noone here needs your "sermon", can it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I rest my case... Enjoy your world. Too weird, inward looking, judgemental and sad for me... I think some of you must have had relatives in Salem, cos they did futile smallminded witchhunts there too... Later saddos...

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
You judge our forum on one thread.
I liken your prescence to someone barging into a room and butting into a conversation.
Why did´nt you introduce yourself ?
At least tell us who you are and what you do.

Later saddos...

Oh ! I see your still here.......

·
Administrator
18,399 Posts
Trolls tend to work that way malc.......Join a forum just to stir up stuff, no other interest than that, and they call us sad............Bye saddo

·
Registered
0 Posts
Puzzled

I read all the forums on gas monkey, except the videos. I am a little puzzled. You sound horrified over what you discovered. Are they pedophiles? ponographers? i can't imagine what else could have gotten to you to the point that a video had to be removed, apologees made, and they should be banned from SEMA. What exactly is the crime you feel they committed?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I read all the forums on gas monkey, except the videos. I am a little puzzled. You sound horrified over what you discovered. Are they pedophiles? ponographers? i can't imagine what else could have gotten to you to the point that a video had to be removed, apologees made, and they should be banned from SEMA. What exactly is the crime you feel they committed?
And you are ?

·
Administrator
18,399 Posts
The people that were involved felt that what they did and they way they acted were detrimental to our hobby. What happened was the result. Take it any way you like...Any discussion 6 years later is detrimental to our board.....so it is closed

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.