Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
US Navy-Retired
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, I just uploaded some pics in an album. Check em out. I guess I did it right. Let me know what you think.

·
US Navy-Retired
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks USA1, Yeah I have done alot of work since I bought it. I worked picking watermelons, tobacco and bagging groceries in high school and spent all of my money doing the upgrades. Dad helped me alot, but he showed me how to save money. My sone turns 15 in Feb. so I plan on letting him have it to drive. A few things other than the obvious, it has frenched taillights (70 camaro) frenched antenna, louvered tailgate and a custom "bow tie" chrome bumper. Motor has holley 600, 202 camelback heads, and headers.

·
US Navy-Retired
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you very much for the nice comments. I really do appreciate them. I uploaded some pics of the front. One with headlight covers and one without. Back in the day, the covers were the in things. I guess times change. Thanks once again.

Steve
New Olreans

·
Chopper Builder o<>\o
171 Posts
Really nice truck. What a difference from the crushed green fixer upper. How about a picture of the motor? What's under the hood, dude? :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts