Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Chopper Builder o<>\o
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new gang member under initiation drives along with no headlights, and the first car to flash their headlights at him is now his "target". He is now required to turn around and chase that car, and shoot at or into the car in order to complete his initiation requirements. Make sure you share this information with all the drivers in your family!

This was supposed to be an urban legend that wasn't suppose to be true but it happened Nov 5, 2004 here in the Los Angeles area.

Daily News article
RESEDA, CA -- A shooting with an eerie similarity to a debunked urban legend claimed the life of Eduardo Cardenas, whom police identified Saturday.

According to Los Angeles Police Department detective reports, the 23-year-old Van Nuys resident was driving east on Saticoy Street with his 12-year-old cousin as a passenger on Friday at 5:50 p.m.

He noticed a light-blue Honda coupe with its headlights off stopped at a red light at the corner of Saticoy and White Oak Avenue. Cardenas called out a warning to the car's two occupants to turn on their lights.

The Honda's passenger then pulled a gun and shot Cardenas several times, hitting him in the torso. Though able to proceed for a short distance, Cardenas pulled over, got out of his car and collapsed to the ground. The Honda pulled a quick left and disappeared north up White Oak.

It's sad that I have to think twice before helping someone out these days.

·
Banned
431 Posts
i remember my 13th birthday party was ruined because we couldn't go outside because of that.

it just shows you how worthless people are. you can't even help someone out without them killing you.

there shouldn't be a trial for people like that. we should instead have public hangings or firing squads for the family. or just leave them with me, my sawzall, and a carton of cigarettes........ this little piggy went to the market.......... this little piggy got..........

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
or just leave them with me, my sawzall, and a carton of cigarettes.......

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh............memories of Scarface.

Say hello to my little friend!!!!

·
Chopper Builder o<>\o
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey... becareful. We don't want to lose one of our best posters. :nono:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts