Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
True Hotrodder
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to pull some old parts off the '55 and I would like for them to end up on another ride. I will post some pictures later when I get a chance but wanted to see if there is any interest.

There is a disc brake setup on the car, it looks to use the smaller GM calipers and I don't know how much it increases the overall track. The car has an old set of Cragers on it that look like they fit under the front fenders just fine. I am selling all the disc stuff and the spindles for $100 plus a little money for shipping - probably split the shipping with you.

There is a 605 Steering box - that is all I know, I do not see any leaks but it looks like someone bolted it on and that's as far as the work got. There is a flame-cut bracket that is bolted to the side of the frame to hold it. $50 & shipping I guess - don't really know what they are worth and that includes the mounting plate. I also have a stock steering column and wheel that's in nice shape. Not sure what the official color was called but it hits me as a light brown or beige color. Probably ask $125 & shipping for it.

I also have a few odds and ends for sale that I bought with the thought of putting this car on the street - that idea is over with - but I will have to inventory the stuff and list it. Some is original like a couple of instrument clusters, heater controls, vent window frames, etc. Other bits are reproduction stuff like a complete set of window cranks.

I also will have some decent sheetmetal available but I think that is going to have to be a local sale to the Richmond, VA area. I have a good hood, left and right doors for a 210 that are fair. And a rear decklid that's rather straight. I think the radiator crossmember is okay too. Could be some additional small stuff like the front lower pans that go beneath the front of the fenders and grille.

·
True Hotrodder
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everything has been sold.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts