Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever done business with "Valley Springs Custom Differentials" ? They advertise on "E"Bay and I was looking at one of their complete 9in Ford set-ups. Thanks Ter409

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
I,ve seen a lot of thier adds on ebay, they have great feedback. Before I saw thier adds I bought my 9" from JJ's diff's in Washington. Its a 3.50 31 spline 4 pinion posi. Paid $575 + $45 shipping. What kind of setup are you looking for??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: vender Question

I am putting a 454 Chev,Turbo 400 in a '49 Packard and I got a Ford 9" out of a 76 Ford PU. It was a 9" with 350 gears and a posi. I had Dutchman in Portland,Oregon narrow it and new axles set up to the Packard bolt pattern. When I was putting everything back together I noticed the ring carrier was broken. I have been checking locally and the repaired rearend was looking alot more $$ than what Valley Springs was getting for their completed rear ends. Where is "JJs Rearends" located. I am going to the Rod Show in Portland this week-end and was going to look at some of the venders at the show. Thank-you for your input. Ter409

1 - 3 of 3 Posts