Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Instagram: partsretriever
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like it; too bad they didn't make a evil GTO like that... and ditch the luxo crap (leather, fancy radio, power seat); it drives the price up unnecessarily.

Why why why why why? *cries*

Okay, I really didn't cry but this thing is sick fast, a brutal, beautiful machine, kind of like a modern day (real) musclecar, in sharp contrast to the tame GTO and ritalin loaded Mustang GT.

Click here to see Video

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,859 Posts
I would buy that car! :thumbup: Lotsa horses in a small package, my kind of machinery. Isn't that the same platform the GTO is built on? And yes, that test driver has got to go back to his Rolls Royces or whatever it is that he's tested before, he sure didn't look at home in the Monaro.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yup, it's the same platform. Accually been around in Australia for probably ten years, same platform. And for England and most of Europe it is very different, FWD/AWD and 4bangers are the norm. Aston Martins were the last real V8 muscle over there, well, up until now. And as far as I could see it wasn't whining about it a bit, unlike his counter part does with the Corvette. He seems to love the thing, giddy the whole time while driving it, I think his use of the word "worse" and such were just in jest, since right after letting you listen to the car he gave an excited laugh. Love the plate btw, DE5I RED :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.