Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of your know any sites that have old dealership license plate frames for sale?

I see guys at swap meets with hundreds of them, I would think there are guys on line with them with a list or at least able to request a certain one.

Any ideas? I would love to have a few more of the dealership my father worked at to put on my Gran Sport.

Brian

·
16,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ebay is the first place I look for EVERYTHING. And found nothing (My fathers dealership that is, Turner Buick in Hayward CA) With a google search I found a bunch ON ebay but then couldn't find them there, I assume they are completed auctions.

I am looking for any other options.

Brian

·
16,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I emailed them to see what they can do for me. Thanks again!

Brian

·
Administrator
18,635 Posts
welcome to the forum, Oldpl8s........Sorry, but you are not allowed to post your business link on the board. Please read our "Business Affiliation" guidelines.......thanks

·
16,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL, I didn't even see that his name was the same. :D Oh well, glad I got the email to him before you ripped his address away. :mad:

Brian

·
Get in, sit down, hang on
2,785 Posts
There was a "Radisson Motors" frame on my '66 when my wife's Grandpa sold us that ol' truck.

Radisson, Saskatchewan is a village of about 600 ... and hasn't had a dealership in a VERY long time ... so yup, it's a "keeper" for sure!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.