Votes: 2 6.9%
  • StudebakerMatt

Votes: 9 31.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Hotrodders.com Administrator
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Voting time for the May 2012 Hot Rod Art Contest. This month's topic was 1932 Ford.

All entries are listed below, in alphabetical order by artist username.

Winning artist receives a $50 gift certificate to Speedway Motors, and choice of topic for June's contest.

Thanks for voting!

--------
57Corvette (1)

57Corvette (2)

57Corvette (3)

----

hotrodrendering (1)

hotrodrendering (2)

----

JBdesign (1)

----

Job~Rated (1)

Job~Rated (2)

Job~Rated (3)

----

Kartoon (1)

Kartoon (2)

Kartoon (3)

----

lincoln highway jony (1)

----

StudebakerMatt (1)

StudebakerMatt (2)

StudebakerMatt (3)

StudebakerMatt (4)

·
Rat Rod Studios
816 Posts
Hi Matt,

A lot of the photos are mine ...but in a monthly contest with specific makes, models and years, it would be nearly impossible to have those exact photos. So in order to help support the forum, I use some images found on the Internet .....

·
Custom User
144 Posts
57Corvette said:
Hi Matt,

A lot of the photos are mine ...but in a monthly contest with specific makes, models and years, it would be nearly impossible to have those exact photos. So in order to help support the forum, I use some images found on the Internet .....
I still think you are great at photoshopping, just suprised finding the photo's...

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hey guys,

What a car the old 32 Ford. I love this Rod. Matt, your to kind my friend, thanks so much. I gotta tell ya,,,, you guys really push me every month to do this, I enjoy the challenge with such great company, and talented artist.

Your friend Dan.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.