Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used the combo setup? I have tried to find who makes it with no luck so if anyone knows where to find one let me know. I do not want to clutter up my engine with a head mount alt. I am using a sweet power steering pump on the lower left of the block and a low mount right side bracket does not work because of the part of the block where the fuel pump mounts does not have enough room to make any adjustments. If any one has any ideas please help me out.

I have a ZZ4 crate motor with Dart Pro1 heads, ZZ4 hot cam, 1:6 roller rockers and a tunnel ram with twin 450 hollies. I also am running a MSD Pro Billet dist with a MSD 6al.

Thanks Keith in Missouri

The motor is for my 39 International pick up. The rear is a 4 link with QA1 coil overs and a 700R4.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hey Keith i might get rid of the 450 Holley's and put 2 390s on there if not put a set of carb throttle bore extenders on their it will get rid of some of the stumble.

mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.