Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean thank you for letting me into your world. I was trying to find out how many cheb 350s were produced and a link sent me to this super duper forum. Ive never seen a forum that would be really useful to be part of untill this glorious day. Maybe 2005 will actually be a good year. Anyways, a bit about myself. I own a hot rod honda, 1986 crx, I have that for just gas milage purposes, a 1978 Chev 1/2 ton with a 3 on the tree, and my prize, my first car I bought, a 1966 Dodge Polara 2 dr H/T. Ive recently gotten motivated to clean my garage, and now I want to begin to tear it down to the body. Im still deciding what to do with the rebuild, but I would like it to be nice. Hopefully this forum will help give me some ideas and probably burst some bubbles I have thought out.

·
Premium Member
8,454 Posts
Welcome to the best site on the web. You have the owner of this site, Jon, to thank for it's wonderful format. It has been his vision to make it really useful and I have admired his dedication to fulfilling that vision through good and bad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.