Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been building cars for several years now and I'm thinking of getting into the rat rod end of it. I restored a '38 Chev 2 door sadan, '47 Plymoth coupe,'47 Ford coupe, my first attemt at a chop was a '53 Chev 2 door and it turned out great, I think I fell in love with street rod building now and want to start with a 23 T-Bucket that I've got in the back 40. Thanks

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Welcome to the site 38 Chev. :welcome: Sounds like you had some pretty varied past projects. Lots of info and opinions here. To get the most out of the site check out the Knowledge Base and use the search function for quick answers to your questions. As well check out the Project Journals for info and inspiration. Glad to have you here and enjoy the site. Good luck building your T bucket.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Building a T-bucket frame

I've boxed several frames in the past but I'm thinking of building my own for my '23 T-Bucket any helpful hints. I was planing on using 2X3X.188" Tubing and mounting a '47 Ford front axle and rearend, just because I have them and I'm trying to stick with the Rat rod idea of using only what I have in the back. Any other ideas?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts