Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 52 years old and a real machine nut.Cars,Motorcycles,Trucks and anything else with a motor on or in it.Retired from the auto industry and have been building cars and motorcycles for over 30 years.Recently jumped back into hotrods with both feet and am into nostalgia drag racing.That is about it or at least all I can think of lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Bob

At the moment I am working on a 1941 Chevy pickup with a 1957 Dodge 325 Hemi for power.Just started this little project and will need lots of help.Going to run a 671 blower on it with two holleys on pump gas.Want it to be reliable so nothing drastic as far as big cam or overdriving the blower goes.Just want the cool factor of the old school motor.Also a 1951 Chevy Gasser project with an Olds front clip and strait axle nose bleed high.468 cu.in. Chevy power with a glide and nine inch Ford rear.Thanks for the interest.Take Care --------Dee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.