Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
the 1983 i used to own is no more. an F150 decided he would pull out in front of me and of course... i nailed him. so the truck is totalled, and of course the insurance company low balled me on the price. but its cool, im not losin sleep over it. now im lookin at mustangs, goin from chevy to ford. haha. but im lookin at 2000-2001 mustangs, so now i dont even have a "hot rod" anymore... im gonna miss that thing. it was my very first car, bought it with all the money i had.

one last tribute to her.

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha, but now ill have expierienced both manufacturers. so now i can easily judge which would be better. i would get a camaro, but i just... dont like them... at all. i dont know what it is, but i cant stand em.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
geezer69 said:
dangit!!! dont you hate when that happens. go get another hot rod.those mustangs can be made to run too!
oh yeah man. im gonna start with bolt ons because i dont have a lot of money around right now. then we'll get into heads and possibly forced induction. just depends. ill start with simple stuff like cold air and underdrive pulleys. somethin i can do in a couple hours just to wake it up a little. its not much, but like i said i gotta scrape some money together before i can get the cool stuff. :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
C-10 said:
If you weren't so far down the road, I'd buy the crashed up '83 from you. You ARE going to buy it back from the insurance company aren't you?

What's a Mustang? ;)
nah, i wasnt gonna buy it... too much of a hassel, they can keep it i dont care. haha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.