• Never log onto HR.com again Hemmie!

Votes: 6 15.4%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.
Thought we might have a civilized poll on what look everyone thinks the Gremlin will be happy with.
Ive Always wanted the big huge blower pokin outta the hood, but Ive grown kinda fond of the smaller ones to.
What look do you guys think would be cool on my Gremlin? HG:D

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
I like them below the hood if possible. It keeps the car thieves away, and it makes for more of a sleeper.

I also like the 144 etc. because they are made for one carb. I would prefer to run a single carb with forced induction, rather than having to tune two all the time.

·
Left Nut, Right Nut....Squish!
363 Posts
For looks and awe I'd definately have to say a monster rat fink massive hunk of omg is that thing really sticking over the roof lol. I like the looks of em poppin through the hood. Engine can be off and People will still think It'll rip them a new one :thumbup:
But as Luciano mentioned, that sure would attract some theifs I imagine.

·
machinest & A&P Mechanic
363 Posts
polished blower? how about a non polished blower, with hilborn injection and a non polished scoop, with some cast valvecovers (polish optional).............

·
Registered
547 Posts
HUMUNGUS HEMMIE

Gotta Be massive Hemmi, ya just don't get no respect by being small, gotta be da man, cartoonish, scare the poop outta em BIG, over the top, its kinda like doing Karate,, make some noise, get my drift MAN,,, Bill

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.