Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
And these folks: Obsolete & Classic Auto Parts Online Catalog I moderate a Ford Group on another site lately there have been complaints on Dennis Carpenter since they have started outsourcing from China,I had a new set of vent rubbers rot away in 6 months on my '54,if you buy any rubber products you will find better quality from http://www.steelerubber.com/ ALWAYS ask country of origin when you order parts by phone,if you order online you won't have a clue what you will end up with.

·
Registered
547 Posts
There are plenty of suppliers of parts depending on what you need or want, Bob Drake, Bob Drake Reproductions , Dennis Carpenter, Dennis Carpenter Ford Car, F-100 Pickup Truck, 8N, 9N Tractor and Cushman Scooter Restoration Parts , Sacramento Vintage Ford, www. for trim and some mechanical parts, Sacramento Vintage Ford Parts, Inc. • 888-Ford-100, some body parts from Northerr Classic Trucks, www.northerclassictrucks.com or a dropped axle?, from Sids, Dropped axle Axles Axel , remember that the cabs are identical to the '40 and '41 cabs except for the gas filler hole in the passenger side, :thumbup:

·
Registered
547 Posts
There are plenty of suppliers of parts depending on what you need or want, Bob Drake, Bob Drake Reproductions , Dennis Carpenter, Dennis Carpenter Ford Car, F-100 Pickup Truck, 8N, 9N Tractor and Cushman Scooter Restoration Parts , Sacramento Vintage Ford, www. for trim and some mechanical parts, Sacramento Vintage Ford Parts, Inc. • 888-Ford-100, some body parts from Northern Classic Trucks, Northern Classic Trucks - Reproduction parts for your antique Ford truck . or a dropped axle?, from Sids, Dropped axle Axles Axel , remember that the cabs are identical to the '40 and '41 cabs except for the gas filler hole in the passenger side, :thumbup:
Another good one for body parts is Direct Sheet Metal , Vintage Ford Hot Rod Sheet Metal! , not sure if I did Northerns link right so a redo is :spank: Northern Classic Trucks - Reproduction parts for your antique Ford truck .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.