Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have little trouble with English. My riposte is no good height excellent. I think, so I was go to school with English , my arguments is too right. Sometime I have a good idea, but I not have good English, and idea is too wrong. My first HOTRod I read In 1980 year.
In Poland right now is spring !! about 15 grad C.!!, is too little wrong.
I have a running prototype, excellent running.
When I work prototype, I am little afraid what the meter, but resulting is excellent work. Characteristic ,min. compression volume
are no in 360 grad camshaft , but in my engine min . volume are about 375 grad.--- this 15 grad past ZZ !!

Andrew

·
Administrator
18,636 Posts
Once I installed the player, I got the site.......................very interesting. You won't need to do a valve job on that engine.

About the language barrier, do not worry about it, we will try to understand. There are others on this site that I understand less.......................

·
Registered
33 Posts
inventor said:
Thanks,Poncho62 I think, so Find people whois protect me.,may be not all have a player? When installed ,better understand .
Andrew:)
Hi Andrew,
Have you tried to calculate the volumnetric efficiency? I have the impression that there would be substantial mixing of inlet and exhaust gasses.

I hope these terms in english are familiar.

My son has a very good friend who is Polish and visits Poland every year. Perhaps sometime you can talk about the engine in Polish to him. That would be good fun.

Roy.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
O Roy!
Even people, who have expirience in engines, take it for granted and they ask: How can it be, that the cubic capacity is a variable? Are cylinders made of rubber??? The answer is: Only a Polish can make 1 liter from a 0,5 liter... ...--- This my impression about capacity. Your son know better this property of Polish men....
You must visits Poland,and see all this thigs.
Andrew

:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.