Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1980 Z28 with a red leather (vinal I think)interior. The body color is currently black. I was thinking of painting it a different color like brite red with black racing stripes, but I don't know if it would look good on that car. I don't mind the black,it kinda gives it a mean look.But I don't know. maybe I should keep the car black and put white racing stripes or may be dark red gohst flames. what do u guy think? :eek:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Well of course it is entirely up to what you like. Red looks fine on those cars, there is one in town that looks fine. black with a darker red set of stripes would look better in my opinion because the red interior and red exsterior would be too much red. Red interior with black exsterior and red stripes would break up the minotony, but still tie in the outside of the car with the red interior creating a complete look. In the stripes you could incorporate phantm flames or phantom race flag or anything else you desire. Like I said before its up to you, its your cr, it what you like so do what YOU want.

HK

·
Just one of the guys
3,074 Posts
Hey Neal,
Post a pick of the car and see if you can get Viking to show what it would look like in a couple of different colors.

Kevin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts