Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:nono: First off, this is not a classified, do not pm me, the car is not for sale. This is not an advertisement. If this car does go up for sale, it will be on e-bay. That being said, I've been toying with the idea of selling my Mustang. http://community.webshots.com/album/90052746upSpOY The car was built for the GRM $2003-4 Challenge. I was on a tight budget so some corners were cut. It has a warmed over '72 429 with a c-6. It has a new cam and TCI torque converter, 4 wheel discs, t-bird suspension, Bilstiens all the way around, caster/camber plates, and alot of work already done. I set the motor back about 6" or so as well. Right now, the trans is about fried, and the headers got bent while unlaoding from the trailer. They now rub on the steering shaft. The paint isn't perfect, but looks good from about 20ft. I have no clue what this thing would be worth and would hate to waste the money to list it and have it not sell. Do your worst, what do you guys think I can get for it?:D

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Well if it's the competition you built if for is the one I'm thinking off, you built it for $2,004 right? So why dont sell it in that neighborhood?

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts