Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the music thread, so what is your latest album purchase.

Mine was Reverend Horton Heat "Revival"
I love rockabilly, and the Rev does it so well. I still love punk rock, but rockabilly has that special feel to it. It's kind of like hotrods, stripped down, bare bones and mean as can be.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Eric Clapton-"Me and Mr. Johnson"

Not what I expected. I was thinking of maor of the "Unplugged" versions of robert's songs, but they are with a full band. EXCELLENT!:thumbup: :thumbup: 2 thumbs up!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Well, he ain't foolin. I guess ol dave didn't hurt his hand as bad as he made out to be. Well that's awesome. Another 'Deth album to add to my collection. I hope it isn't some pointless attempt at a new direction, like Metallica pulled with St. Anger. Dave said he was going to throw in the towel before Megadeth became passe. You know, end up like Kiss, still going long after they should have just let it be, cheapen the legend they had. Guess retirement was too much for him. Oh well, time for a little Hangar 18. :evil: :evil:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.