Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The worst gift I've ever received was from an Aunt, she sent one of these grow a frog kits.:rolleyes:. http://allaboutfrogs.org/info/species/clawed.html

I was 3 years old when I got it, now I'm 18 and it still hasn't died. I've yet to name it. A few years ago I tried to give it to a pet shop, but they wouldn't take it. The worst part is they can live to be about 30 years old.

Well that's my terrible gift.

·
Administrator
18,432 Posts
Frog legs for dinner....................problem solved.

My worst.....................everthing that I get from my daughter. She knows I am into cars and tools, and she really tries. But she hasn't got a clue about what I like or need. If it's not a useless plastic toolbox, it's a set of Roadrunner floormats..............I'm a Chevy guy..............duh...

She means well, so I don't say anything.

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
I used to drive for a package company in 92. I always ran a dedicated route to PNC banks.The tellers at one got me a "you really should'nt have" gift. A red sweater with,Frosty and snowflakes on it.They let the oldest member of the teller team go pick it out. I accepted the gift and recycled it to someone else. I was lucky I had to wear a uniform and could not wear street clothes.If I was I may have been asked to wear it.

As far as family goes my step-brother got me a carton of Marlboro's. I smoke but that was the dumbest thing I had ever unwrapped.I looked at him and then punched him for being a dumb ***!!!

·
NEVER use credit cards!
3,111 Posts
gave my best friend a package of frozen brocolli one year.

in 1976 right after i turned 21 i was coming home from a Christmas party and passed a trooper. floored it. the 351 powered galaxy didn't get far. ran off the road. least i managed to toss my bag. for xmas gotta DUI, attempt to flee, 110 in a 55, resisting. total fine, (i've told this before) $250 and 90 day suspended license. those were the days. the galaxy was totalled: flat as a pancake. rolled it four times, no seat belt, not hurt. spent the night in jail.

RoadRunner floor mats in a Chevy.... priceless!!

·
Registered
806 Posts
RCastle said:

As far as family goes my step-brother got me a carton of Marlboro's. I smoke but that was the dumbest thing I had ever unwrapped.I looked at him and then punched him for being a dumb ***!!!
you might be a ******* if you've ever given someone a carton of smokes for xmas lol jk :D

Worst i ever got was american eagle gift cars from my aunt...:pain:

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
you might be a ******* if you've ever given someone a carton of smokes for xmas lol jk

Or...
You might be a HotRodder if you've ever used a Cragar S/S rim for a Christmas Tree Stand.:thumbup:

·
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RCastle said:
Or...
You might be a HotRodder if you've ever used a Cragar S/S rim for a Christmas Tree Stand.:thumbup:
You mean the weight of the tree didn't crack the Crager?

HaHa

·
I wanted an egg-salad sandwich
266 Posts
My dad thought I was gonna be a famous bolwer, so he bought my buttloads of Velour shirts... guess if you cant be a bowler you can dress like one...

oh yeah the "ladies" were beating the door down....

to get away ....

·
Left Nut, Right Nut....Squish!
363 Posts
I've got you all beat, unless you didnt get anything at all....Last christmas, only gift I got a a package of 2 bic lighters. Wopping cost of 3 dollar maximum.

I'll take that frog.
He can play with my iguana.....
LoL, guarantee if that happened my iguana would eat him. The mean little bas.
Reptiles are cool.

·
Gone fishin'
666 Posts
The worst gift I ever got was from my grandma last year.
She gave me a box of candy that was left over from a Christmas party she went to THE YEAR BEFORE! :drunk:
They were so nasty, my dod wouldn't touch them. And my dog eats his own feces too.:pain:

Another bad gift I got was a couple years ago back in High School. We had a secret santa party and all drew names out of a hat to get someone a gift for Christmas. The Moron that drew my name forgot to buy a gift, so he gave me the change out of his pocket which ended up to be about 43 cents.:boxing:

·
Super Moderator
6,623 Posts
Sweatpants, usually a size too large.

Awwww...you shouldn't have.

Really, you shouldn't have.

·
Registered
133 Posts
:nono: A Southpark sticker book from my wife, after buying her a newer more expensive wedding ring! She still hasn't made up for that one!:nono:

·
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
frankenstang57 said:
:nono: A Southpark sticker book from my wife, after buying her a newer more expensive wedding ring! She still hasn't made up for that one!:nono:
ahaha

did you watch South Park last night?

·
or Jeff, or Doc, or...
989 Posts
Hmm? So many to choose from.....

Gator Socket? The one that fits all with the retractable pins? Good for one use.......maybe?

Or the flip wrench that looks like a broken box end that fits all sizes?

Condoms..... the year I had a vasectomy? I know, Party Favors!

Boob Cup with the holes in the nipples so it dribbles out?

Scarf? Guys DO NOT wear scarves. Too easy to get tangled in the snowblower, fanbelt, etc.

"I'm with Idiot" Hat? Please.

Golf Ettiquette Book Why on earth would I want to aggravate the crap out of myself chasing a little white ball, while following 4 fat women in yellow polyester pants playing too slow, while the 4some behind is launching short range missiles in on you while your appoaching the green?

Glow in the dark golf balls. Does this need explaining?

Hillaries book. (Darn thing won't even BURN right, BS doesn't burn!)

Fart Extinguisher (Doesn't work. They still smell......BAD!)

Uncle Billybob Teeth (Cute, but nothing special with my neighbors. They have the real deal!)

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,858 Posts
Beenaway2long said:
Hmm? So many to choose from.....

Gator Socket? The one that fits all with the retractable pins? Good for one use.......maybe?

Or the flip wrench that looks like a broken box end that fits all sizes?

Scarf? Guys DO NOT wear scarves. Too easy to get tangled in the snowblower, fanbelt, etc.

Got all of those. Did you get one of those magneto powered flashlights? Squeeze the grip handle, makes a noise like a toy siren, lights the flashlight as long as you keep squeezing the grip! Dan

1 - 20 of 78 Posts