Hot Rod Forum banner

Which one?

• Buy the smaller items first?

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Buy the blower?

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Or, Hemmi's a stud and I must have him?

Votes: 4 36.4%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.
Im about to get 1700 bucks twords my car and Im wondering if I should go ahead and buy the heads, rockers, headers and whatever else I can get..........or should I save a little more and buy the blower and buy the other, smaller items as I get the money? Hg

·
im on a highway to hell
688 Posts
the blower is one of the last things you will install so go with the things you need now so you can assemble every thing you need to.

·
Banned
431 Posts
i voted that your a stud :thumbup:

but actually i'm gonna disagree with the majority (most likely) and say that you should get the blower first, because if you are anything like myself, then $1,700 doesn't just pop up everyday. and if you don't get it now, and then try to save up for it later, your funds (saved) may end up getting spent on something else.
its so much easier to save for smaller idems.

i hope that made sense....... i'm kind of tired, lol.

·
Banned
431 Posts
shouldn't you be out working on your car?
oh thats right, someone else does the work for you.... :p

ohhhh, low stab. :D

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
Sheesh...that's the best you can come up with? LOL... The only reason you know that is because I told you. I've never once denied that....lol. If I waited until I had the time to do my car completely on my own, it would be years before I got to see it. You know, this whole working and raising kids on my own is getting in the way...lol. Right now, I'm looking at getting to drive my car just after Christmas. :) So when will your project be done? ;)

·
Banned
431 Posts
lol, you didn't have to explain it to me; i already know the situation.... just giving you hell.

and my truck will never be done, which is ok, i'm in no hurry. ;)

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
I know, I know...lol. I just refuse to let you get to me. :p Besides, I'm actually learning tons prowling around this site for when I do have time in....oh...19 years or so, to do another car up....lol.

I'm impatient...I want my car done NOW!

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
akm said:
yep, just like every woman :p

ROTFLMBO....ummm...yeah, sure I am, sweetie. I'll let this drop here...lololol....oh that's funny.

Night! :welcome:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts