Hot Rod Forum banner

What is your interest here?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Twisted Minis said:
Well, I didn't cast a vote, because I really like pretty much everything. But in my opinion, everything needs air ride. :D I'd love to have an old Caddy or Lincoln, or a 50s Ford or Chevy laid out.
I'd be interested to ride in a muscle car with bags on it. All of the articles I've read said they handle pretty good, but most articles are "sponsored" by the air bag companies. I'd like a true opinion from somebody that isn't biased. As far as layin frame in an old Cad or Lincoln...I'm with you there! :thumbup:

·
Race The Truck
675 Posts
Dude race the truck man! What else truck racing Air bags I'm not sure I would want a blow out doing a 100mph! I saw that happen on monster Garage driving down the street. Slam on the ground! It cool stuff but I'm not ready to take that leap.

Craig

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
38 special said:
My favorite of course are street rods. (fat fendered ones) But know I have a stupid question but hey... you don't know if you don't ask, right? What are DUB'S?
I'm not sure if DUB's are the brand or type of wheels, but usually they
are refered to wheels that are abnormally large in diameter...20" and up. :confused:

See: Elephantitus of the wheels (Sounds painful) :pain:

·
Registered
187 Posts
38 special said:
Thanks 37yok. Now next stupid question, "What are donks?" I must be falling out of the loop of the new terms. :confused: Too busy working on my street rod to keep up I guess.
The best way to see a Donk is to Google them, but be warned! Do it alone. Have a few issues of your favorite car mag handy to shield your eyes and to remind you of where you belong. DO NOT SAVE THE IMAGES TO YOUR HARD DRIVE! DO NOT DRINK WHILE LOOKING AT THEM! Spraying liquid at or on your computer is very bad for it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.