Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to find a tac welder but i cant remember if thats what its called. It has to gun like handles and you hold both of them firm against two pices of clean metal and "Zap" a little spot weld. Is it a called a spot welder or what? and where can I find one? Used one once and it was easy and fast to use so please help out my car needs painting soon.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.