Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this 35 Ford in a garage. It's been inside for 25+ years. It was "restored"
in 1984. There's some rust popping out in a few places, raw body filler on the bottom of the tailgate and body filler showing on the bottom bedsides inner fender area. Not running at this time, couldn't turn the engine by fan but the owner said they got it to turn over a couple years ago.
What do you think it's worth? He said he thought it should bring $12,500

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's exactly what I told him this past weekend, $5000 as is, $7500 running and driveable and $12-15000 top condition!

I'm not crazy about the grille in these trucks but I think I would take it for 5000

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm currently going through a complete restore of a 49 F1 and I can tell you the little things add up quickly so don;t be too quick to dismiss it for just $5000. You don't mention what engine it has but just by the pictures I see it looks in pretty good shape. I think $7500 is a great price as is right now.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not trying to turn this in to a classified ad but I am not interested in the truck for more than 5000 and I don't think he will take that for it. So if you guys know of anyone looking for a truck like this let me know and I will pass the info along. Would make a nice truck!!

Steve

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I found this 35 Ford in a garage. It's been inside for 25+ years. It was "restored"
in 1984. There's some rust popping out in a few places, raw body filler on the bottom of the tailgate and body filler showing on the bottom bedsides inner fender area. Not running at this time, couldn't turn the engine by fan but the owner said they got it to turn over a couple years ago.
What do you think it's worth? He said he thought it should bring $12,500

Truck is not a 35 as article says ,probably not a 45 either becacse of war ,mabe a 41 from pictures

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.