Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 chev on 79 chassis, 62 LeSabre
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i have this buick with 5" hubs that i want to put wheels off a Dodge on it whose wheels holes are 115mm

well, 4.5" is all i can find in wheel adapters, with is 114.3 mm my question is will these wheels fit on these adapters? thanks for any help.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so you're both thinking i should keep searching wheel adapter stores until i find a 5x5" to 5x115mm adapter. i'm open to hear about any new stores besides the two on ebay i been going thru, who, btw and not so suprisingly said it would fit. nevermind, found two places that custome build them. they are just $180 for 2 vs the $125 for 4 on the bay. jeeze!

·
Registered
302 Posts
It looks like there is something wrong here. In the heading it says 115mm PCD but in the first post it says 5" hubs which is 127mm PCD. So you would need adapters or redrill your hubs to fit Dodge wheels with a 115 PCD. There a guy over on HAMB that does a jig for redrilling hubs to a different PCD, but you would need to check if it is possible to do your hubs a shafts this way. Do not know what engineering costs are over there but I would have thought for a shop to redrill your hubs to the right PCD would be less than a $180 with piece of mind.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if this page doesnt come up it's because i'm in the process of typing on it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.