Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been about 3 or 4 weeks now that the selected post and selected projects hasn't been changed where as before it was done every week. We all know that a selected project gets much more exposure than others and I'm beginning to wonder why the current three have been up so long?

·
Hotrodders.com moderator
9,581 Posts
Yeah

And the hot rod of the week has been there like for a very long time..H'mm someone is taking a vacation..:spank:

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
You need to find a post by Jon and PM him directly and ask that question...he may NOT have anyone to update that for him and he may be behind in that area.

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Hotrodders.com Administrator
3,201 Posts
Hot Rod of the Week has now been suspended indefinitely. I felt that it was more of a "fluff" feature, and that people would more appreciate a Journal project being posted.

The board has not been updated because we have recently moved, and have been so busy that certain routine tasks have been postponed. This is not an excuse, just an explanation. If you want to lend a hand with this, the best thing you can do is rate posts -- assign a 1-5 star rating to the posts that you think are best. That way, when I scan through thousands of threads to find the ones that should go on the front page, I'll see which threads you guys thought were best. Rating threads is very easy, and takes less than 5 seconds. If you're not sure how to do it, there is an explanation on this page.

·
Hotrodders.com moderator
9,581 Posts
Good Idea

Yup..the Hot rod of the week goes away and some more exposure to the individual projects..thats good..

Then if people rate the threads we can have a more tightly edited site with the emphasis on Hot rods and the construction of same..:thumbup:

Good thing that no one is sick..:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts