Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new mwber and I recently got a 50 chevy sport coupe that I am putting a 350 in and a fatman IFS in and I want to get it chopped........I wa wondering if anyone knows where I can get it chopped in the Philiadelphia area........... Thanks - Pete

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,376 Posts
Ever thought of doing it yourself? Do you plan on doing any other bodywork on the car? Patch panels, rusty floor or anything like that?

Because if you do plan on doing those things, do them first. Get some experiance under you belt welding and such. A little reading, a few books and chatting here at Hotrodders and you will be ready. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have though about doing it my self , however it would be two intense for me and I would just like to get it done when it goes out for paint.
I also have some other projects that can't be put on the back burner so this one needs to be done soon if it will ever be done.

There is also no patch work that is needed because this car was a well preserved car the was hotrodded....half assed in the early 90's by someone down south..Now I want to get it done right and make this a sweet car.

--Thanks-Pete

·
Ferguson Coachbuilding
388 Posts
50Chevy,
Give me a call. I'll put you in touch with the man who can do the job RIGHT!! (618) 544-2972

Randy Ferguson
Ferguson Coachbuilding
www.metalmeet.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts