Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,I was wondering if anyone knew of a website where i could get the wiring digram for a 66 mustang.Im really just needing the wiring for the heater moter and thromostat.Well where the sending unit is on it anyways.Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Doc here, :pimp:

What EXACTLY are you trying to repair, perhaps we can help without a schematic..

The Speed control on the Blower or door controls?

The Sender for the Temp gauge ? or something else?

Doc :pimp:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well iim trying to repair the heater blower.When i got it it would not come on at all.There where some wires out by the blower moter and did find on that supplied power to it and got it working with it but the switch wont cut it on and off now.Im assuming the swicth is bad but there are a few other wires under the dash by the heater box that has been cut so i aint sure on what wires are suspose to be where.Thought it would be good to have the digram before i go to guessing very much.
Also the temp gauge dont work and i was going to try and put a new sending unit on it but on fords i dont know where they are located.I glanced around and never seen it yet but i havnt look real hard yet.Ive not worked on ford much and just though a digram would be a good ideal but if someone knows where and how the wires from the blower switch goes and the ones from the heater box i would be very thankfull to hear.THANKS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.