Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I log in and there's barely anything new to read. We've got a torential downpour going on today and it's been a lazy day. I fixed the filter for the aquarium and that's about it. Who'd have thought these 10 cent goldfish would live longer than the pump?

So what is everyone else up to this weekend?

Kristen :)

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
dude, I'm right here. Talk to ghetto, he post 80 FREAKING TIMES yesterday! lmao.

BTW, do you say "mum" when you actually mean to say mom... you know being from canada and all...

K

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Dude that's the Aussies. Listen to the Outback Steakhouse commercials.

What's up Kristen? If you don't find much to read you can always make a post about what's on your mind and read the brew-haha that follows.

Larry

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
killerformula said:
dude, I'm right here. Talk to ghetto, he post 80 FREAKING TIMES yesterday! lmao.

BTW, do you say "mum" when you actually mean to say mom... you know being from canada and all...

K
80 times! I suppose then I should just toss his name in the search engine and stalk him around the board then...lol.

Ummm...no. You have me mistaken for another country. LOL! Do you eat fried chicken and watermelon at every meal? That just seems so American to me. ;)

coldknock said:
Dude that's the Aussies. Listen to the Outback Steakhouse commercials.

What's up Kristen? If you don't find much to read you can always make a post about what's on your mind and read the brew-haha that follows.

Larry
That was about as much as what's up with me here...lol. Sad little life I lead these days. Oh, I don't think some of my thoughts are allowed on this forum...lol. (Noooo....that's not what I meant! I'm not AKM! Ha ha ha! Where is that barely above Jailbait today? Haven't seen him around.)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am here!!!! This is the first time I have been on here on a weekend!!!!!! YAY!!!! Just jumped out of the shower and was wondering who was on...not many I see.

Getting ready to go to a party at The University of Minnesota. I love being legally able to drink :D

Well....Have a FANTASTIC evening everybody!

Love ya all!!!

-Lindsey

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Haha, yea I set a record yesterday, but Ivan hit my area last night and all day today, so where to go? We got like 6 inches of rain and all this wind, lost out power today. I went for a ride to see the damage in the middle of the storm, roads were flooded.

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
really? Because my best friend is a canadian and always says "mum" I get a kick out of it.

As far as fried chicken and watermelon is concerned, HOW DID YOU KNOW?!!?!?

man that's just weird...

where the hell is my watermelon?!

K

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
KristensRanchero said:
Do you eat fried chicken and watermelon at every meal? That just seems so American to me. ;)
That's home cooked fried chicken and apple pie ma'am. :D

I'm making my mouth water.

Larry

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Im home finally,took my parents to the airport,then went to their house and raided the fridge,for old times sake.We have a big garage there so I replaced the timing chain on the Malibu,then just got done playing Ninja Gaiden with my son.Now Im about to make my weekend pilgramage to White Castles,whatta ya want?I'm buying.

·
im on a highway to hell
688 Posts
hello ,hello, hello, i,m here i,m a little soggy from working in the rain all day but i'm here none the less. good evening kristen how are you this evening. we got the rest of ivan today and it was quite wet. you know it figures that as soon as i got in my van after my last job it stopped raining and started to dry up!!!!!!!!!! well its going to take a little longer for me to dry up.

so on another note i took some pics of the car when i got home and i've been trying to upload them for about 2 hrs now without much success but i'm not going to give up well not untill i throw this f$%&^&^^%g computer out the window:smash:

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
killerformula said:
really? Because my best friend is a canadian and always says "mum" I get a kick out of it.

As far as fried chicken and watermelon is concerned, HOW DID YOU KNOW?!!?!?

man that's just weird...

where the hell is my watermelon?!

K
Hmmm...you know, I think I do say "Mum"....lol. Had to test it out a few times.

I'll ship you some watermelon...

coldknock said:
That's home cooked fried chicken and apple pie ma'am. :D

I'm making my mouth water.

Larry
THAT'S RIGHT! I knew there was more to it than just watermelon!

RCastle said:
Im home finally,took my parents to the airport,then went to their house and raided the fridge,for old times sake.
Is this what I have to look forward to when my boys grow up? :nono:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Did Bowtiebabe just say she had just gotton outta the shower???:drool: ..........................................................................................................Oh, Anyways, Im not up to much either. Getting my parts needed page put together. HG

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
helrazr3 said:
hello ,hello, hello, i,m here i,m a little soggy from working in the rain all day but i'm here none the less. good evening kristen how are you this evening. we got the rest of ivan today and it was quite wet. you know it figures that as soon as i got in my van after my last job it stopped raining and started to dry up!!!!!!!!!! well its going to take a little longer for me to dry up.
:welcome: Hey there Rich...nothing that a good rub down with a towel won't fix.... Working on a Saturday? I remember those days. Not fun.

Get those pictures up! :)

HemmiGremmie said:
Did Bowtiebabe just say she had just gotton outta the shower???:drool: ..........................................................................................................Oh, Anyways, Im not up to much either. Getting my parts needed page put together. HG
That she did, you lucky boys! LOL...

Parts needed page? Do you post it somewhere on this site or is this just your own little thing? I'm not even close to scoping out this whole site yet.

bowtiebabe72 said:

Getting ready to go to a party at The University of Minnesota.
Have fun!

Ghetto Jet said:
Haha, yea I set a record yesterday, but Ivan hit my area last night and all day today, so where to go? We got like 6 inches of rain and all this wind, lost out power today. I went for a ride to see the damage in the middle of the storm, roads were flooded.
Was it that bad where you were? I can't imagine. I live on an earthquake fault but hurricanes seem so much worse.

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
I shouldn't have said Ivan hit my area, more like it rolled in slowly and caused some minor flooding and power outages. Not too bad.

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's alright...I just have to get a map out to find out where Pennsylvania is now...lol. I'm lost.

·
Missing You
300 Posts
KristensRanchero said:
Who'd have thought these 10 cent goldfish would live longer than the pump?
No kidding, what's that about. I spent like $2 each for the "fancy" goldfish and the dang things died in like a week. I paid 25 cents for the common goldfish and its been alive over a year. (I've also got a crawdad I caught out of the creek in there, he likes living under the rock.)

Oh yeah, and I did some yard cleaning this morning - from the storms. (Its times like these I wish I lived in an apartment and not on 4 acres of woods with lots of trees.) Cleaned off the cement area at the end of the house to get the Bronco up on the ramps. Time for a t-case swap, yay! And this evening, I went to my brother's house and had a cookout with some of my buds. :thumbup:

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL...I just spent about $35 dollars saving these four fish in the last month as they all ended up with septicemia or something like that. Arrgghh! My five year old was wigging so I had no choice.

The crawdad would be cool...my friend has these mini blue lobster in his tank. :)

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
[Parts needed page? Do you post it somewhere on this site or is this just your own little thing? I'm not even close to scoping out this whole site yet.

Its my own little checklist that I use. I put all my parts I need on paper and when I buy one of em, I just checkmark by it and move on to whatevers next I run into. Neat idea huh? HG

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HemmiGremmie said:

Its my own little checklist that I use. I put all my parts I need on paper and when I buy one of em, I just checkmark by it and move on to whatevers next I run into. Neat idea huh? HG
Me thinks you were being cheeky there in your response...lol :spank:

Much better than my just guess and go with it route that I take. :)

I'm off now for a while...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts