Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Missing You
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just waxed my Bronco. Woo. :rolleyes: I used that colored Turtle Wax...in purple, looks good on the white. Just kidding!

Ha, ok. Anyhow...so I got this white wax, did a good job shinin' up the Bronk, but now I uh, got kinda sloppy and there's white residue on the black plastic trim on the sides. :eek: Its hard plastic with a texture, so the wax is in the little spots. :mad: How do I get it off?

Thaaaaaaanks!!

Oh and wanted to say, I love the smell of Turtle Wax on a Saturday afternoon. :cool:

· Missing You
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Willys! Gonna go try that now...if I can find some thinnner.

I still haven't taken care of the top, but at least it didn't get as mildewed this time. I quit parking under the trees.

· Missing You
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by bullheimer:
<strong>BBB I HADDA 79 BRONCO FOR 5 YEARS AND ILL BE DAMNED IF I CAN REMEMBER IT HAVING ANY KIND OF PLASTIC, BLACK OR NOT ON THE OUTSIDE, EXCEPT FOR THE GRILL AND HEADLIGHT SURROUNDS, AND YOURS ARE CHROME </strong><hr></blockquote>

This is for my other Bronco, the '89. I didn't get a chance to try and clean it up. Something came up and I got distracted. Maybe I'll have time to clean it tomorrow. Thanks for the help guys!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.