Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
... & Insanity Ensues .....
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to include a large # of example pics in the Free T plans wiki page, and i would prefer to have permission to use all the photos

so if youve built one, or can gimme a screennname of someone here who has (so i can ask them) ... post up or PM me

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
lowroller,

If you want an example of how we were building them on a budget back in the 60's you can go to my photo gallery http://hotrodders.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/17166 Then go to the bottom of the page and enter "date" in the "sort by" box and then click "sort now" (be sure to leave "ascending" as the sort order). After the sort is completed, go to page 10 - the last picture on the page and then page 11 the first seven pics or so. Once you find the ones you want you can probably just link to them in your wiki. Obviously you have my permission to use any or all of the T-bucket shots.

Dewey

·
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you :thumbup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Lowroller, I just got my T-Bucket on the road in August. There is a picture of it in my profile. You have my permission to use the picture.

HarryT

·
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Arrowhead, thank you, im sure ill find ALOT of usable pictures in your journal

off topic, did you ever get any horsepower or 1/4 mile numbers on your car ? i would love to know how much power it has

·
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the links so far guys

anyone else have stuff to volunteer ?

·
Registered
5,391 Posts
My T Bucket

Total Performance S/N 1317 (1985)

Basics includeded this: