Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a large Italian chef with a chalboard writing surface.I want to put"Welcome to our kitchen" on it in the Italian langauage.Thanx.

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dare il benvenuto alla nostra cucina.Thanx.found it thru the translation page

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Friends?What are those?Woa wait a minute,those guys I used to run around with back in 99.I almost forgot about what it was like before I got with my now wife.j/k...yeah it would be for friends and family.I just got that from the translation page.If it gets too complicated I will just ask Tony the Hammer.What would be my the correct way to greet friends in your home.

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
I thought maybe you bought....

a Ferrari and needed help with the owners manual?? Silly me!!

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Carefull with freetranslation.com, back in high school I cheated and typed up my one page assignment in English and had freetranslation convert it to Spanish for me. It was full of errors, my Spanish teacher was Mucho Pissedo at the quality of "my" work.

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah,Im afraid Ill end up with something saying,"we eat our boogrs" are something like that.I know there seem to be some college people on here and maybe Ill get someone who knows.My wife has Italians on her side,distant,but if they were to pop in.As for the Ferrari,if I had unlimited funds I'd have to have a sweet *** Porsche Twin Turbo GT2 or something on that line.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Benvenuti nella Nostra Cucina. Benvenuti is plural, as in you (plural, like friends) are welcome to our kitchen.
Mom and dad are $15.00 Canadians (that's how long ago they got off the boat). Italian was my first language.

·
Member# 3287
2,625 Posts
I always thought is was:

"El bito el mio".

(Loose translation)

·
Member# 3287
2,625 Posts
You're right. I always confuse Italian, Mesopotamian, and Spanish.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I am italian. LOL heres on for you ford haters.
I mustangs sono l'automobile migliore nel mondo, chiunque che il dosn't possieda uno è un wimp

JK

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
5.0 freak said:

I mustangs sono l'automobile migliore nel mondo

JK
Mustangs son los automobiles mejores del mundo.

Mustangs are the best cars in the world.

Lost ya there, couldn't understand the rest

Mike

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
yea right!

Rustangs aint ****! You do the translation!! Can you
tell I'm a GM guy?? LOL

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts