Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL...ah, so this guy IS safety conscious. Foolish me.

I use to give my ex crap on the days I'd take him lunch at the shop to find him holding up a car so the others could work on it because they were out of jacks. So they used the jack--- instead...lol. Oh, I'm mean.

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
KristensRanchero said:

I use to give my ex crap on the days I'd take him lunch at the shop to find him holding up a car so the others could work on it because they were out of jacks. So they used the jack--- instead...lol. Oh, I'm mean.

Your ex would lift the cars up and hold them for guys while they worked on them because the shop, which should have plenty of stands, didn't have enough. Come on.

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ghetto Jet said:
Your ex would lift the cars up and hold them for guys while they worked on them because the shop, which should have plenty of stands, didn't have enough. Come on.
LOL...I'm not kidding. He was freaky strong and didn't know when to quit.

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ROTFLMAO!

A lot of women ARE that bad! LOL~

·
Banned
431 Posts
KristensRanchero said:

off of the ground? what were they working on? Geo's?

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh for goodness sake...forget I said anything...lol. He only did it a couple of times.

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh it's coming...I can take it...lol.

·
Missing You
300 Posts
KristensRanchero said:
Oh for goodness sake...forget I said anything...lol. He only did it a couple of times.
Wow, I'll have to give you the :thumbup: on your response. You definitely took our smart aleck remarks better than some.

Good job. ;)

·
1,821 Posts
KristensRanchero said:
Oh it's coming...I can take it...lol.
I'm going to be really nice and just say, that statement won't help when we start twisting this one "He only did it a couple of times."

Yea BBB, maybe she learned that the hard way?

·
Banned
431 Posts
are you sure that he didn't just lift up on the body in order to get the jack up under it? you have to do that with some cars..........

not trying to slam you, but i'm sure you can see where this looks a bit fishy.

i helped 3 huge football players at my highschool pick up the rear half of a chevy corsica once, we almost couldn't do it. :confused:

·
1,821 Posts
At a grad part me and 3 other guys picked up the back of a Chevy Celebrity wagon and moved it into the guys front yard.

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BigBlockBabe said:
Wow, I'll have to give you the :thumbup: on your response. You definitely took our smart aleck remarks better than some.

Good job. ;)
Thanks. I'm pretty laid back...I'll dish it back when I have the opportunity. :) I should have known making the comment was going to stir things.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts