Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 chev on 79 chassis, 62 LeSabre
3,141 Posts
really good!! WIFE HAS JOB! well, not a real one. but her business making boat tops got a new customer for a $4800 job. last night it was for sure, today he's hemming alittle and might not be able to send her the half down 2K deposit like he said. frikken lawyer anyway. well whenever she gets the deposit she can start and make about A THOU A WEEK! that's what i'm talkin bout.

Bad is tomorrow she has to go get her uterus boiled out. like what is that???? too much scar tissue from losing two 2mo old fetus's and having to have them scraped out of there. caused really bad bloody periods. (our favorite subject matter-bleeacK!) so she gets her tubes tied too, since she's out of hormones and 42's too old we could end up with some kind of creatin. so looks like i aint never gonna have no kids. oh well. no poopy diapers and fat hippo thighs drippin with cellulite. always wanted them tho (no, NOT THE HIPPO HIPS!)

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
man, I'm really sorry to hear that bullheimer. Killers right, do something really nice that will help take her mind off of whats going on. She's your wife, you'll know what to do, maybe go to a really expensive restaurant Friday night to celebrate that new job. $1,000 a week is a real job.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Best wishes to you and the wife, I know how hard this can be on a woman. I can't imagine what she must be going through right now, but I am sure it isn't easy. Treat her good.

Congratulations also on the job, that should make things a little easier for the two of you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.