Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have a Dolphin electronic speedo. My pulse generator has a grey and blue wire. T350 tranny old. I am using a EZ wire harness. My problem is where does the grey wire go to? The wiring diagram Dolphin sent doesn't show this.
Can anybody explain this to me. This is my first attempt at rewiring a complete car. Thanks

·
WFO
5,030 Posts
Hey guys i have a Dolphin electronic speedo. My pulse generator has a grey and blue wire. T350 tranny old. I am using a EZ wire harness. My problem is where does the grey wire go to? The wiring diagram Dolphin sent doesn't show this.
Can anybody explain this to me. This is my first attempt at rewiring a complete car. Thanks
It's a ground, according to what I see here, page 20.

Good luck.

·
Dennis W. Parks
56 Posts
Wiring will always need a ground

Most any electrical device will require power and ground to work properly. Sadly, many of the manufacturers are too lazy to include the ground wire on the diagrams or instructions. So, as a rule of thumb, if you ever have a wire that is not shown or described to go to something specific, it may very well be a ground wire.

Dennis W. Parks
author of automotive how-to books

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.