Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to find a manufacture of wiring harness to make me one for a 2004 Ford cobra engine(4.6 32 Valve) with a auto trany so I can install it in my hotrod. thanks for letting me join and look forward for help and to give help when i can. thanks manny1

·
Hotrodders.com moderator
9,581 Posts
Welcome aboard

Welcome:welcome: I woudl suggest that you look thru the electrical forum..there are several mfr's of wiring harness wwith pro's and cons to each..

Check out the knowledge base as well..Now saying that there are more than one harness..there are the ones for the car itself and the ones for the late efi swaps as well..Some of the info is in the engine forum...

Do a bit of digging so the experts have a specific question to answer if you would..:)

Again welcome aboard

OMT

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
04' is pretty new to have aftermarket available:

contact a local reputable yard and have them do a "junk yard net" search for "a totalled from the rear"/good front clip 04' wiring harnesses....yards are now all connected to each other

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.