Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
if u r talking about metal '30's & '40's cars,u paint ''s called faux painting.base coat,brush strokes,toners,more brush strokes,more toners,etc...ect....lotsa time involved.but it works!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.