Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Kenneth Howard hates me...
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welp, I finally got the Woodward Dream Cruise pictures up on a page. Dial up warning, there is about 60 pics.
http://home.comcast.net/~christraskos/woodward2004.html

I'll tell ya, It's hard to check out 40,000 hot rods with only a 128 card in the camera.

Were any of you guys out there?

C

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Nice pictures fat40, thanks for going through the trouble to put them online for us. Was that you in the last picture?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Excellent Pictures Fat!

Sure wish I could go see some of the show. I look very forward to next year.

Thanks for sharing your joy!

Dutch:thumbup:

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
Incredible pics! Thanks for sharing them! You may have just helped my friend twist my arm in making that long trip to Michigan next year to join him at the show. :)

Kristen

·
Super Moderator
18,355 Posts
Great pics...............

I have heard that it's a real pain to get somewhere to park.........................is that true?

·
Missing You
300 Posts
KristensRanchero said:
Incredible pics! Thanks for sharing them! You may have just helped my friend twist my arm in making that long trip to Michigan next year to join him at the show.
He has to twist your arm?! Girl, if you've got a chance to go...then GO!!

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
BigBlockBabe said:
He has to twist your arm?! Girl, if you've got a chance to go...then GO!!
Hmmm...a 46 hour drive with three boys that will be 6 years and youger next year...I need it twisted! LOL!

I want to go soooo bad though.

·
Kenneth Howard hates me...
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yes, parking is a pain. I saw some sign that were asking anywhere from $50 to $100 a space for lots right off Woodward. I parked in a lot one block off Woodward = $10. Thats my daughter Syd and mama at the bottom of the page. The Woodward sign at the bottom is what i got as a souvenir instead of the usual tshirt i get every year (i have them shirts all greased up in no time) It's hanging at the bottom of the stairs going into the basement, its magneted to the steel beam.

I'm glad you'll liked the pictures, next big show for me will be Autorama in Feb.

I have some video footage i'm going to experiment and try and host on my comcast account.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I don't know why everyone says its sooo hard to park! If you want a spot right on the edge of the road so you can sit with your car and see the cruise, then yes... it will be hard and expensive. But I have been there for the past three years and have never had a problem at all finding parking. Oh yeah, and I have never paid for parking either! I parked behind a flower shop in a big lot this year that was right on woodward... no problems. Don't let the parking stop you from going, its an amazing cruise!!! But there were ALOT of cops this year... so not alot of burnouts, kinda dissapointing!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts