Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my first is the 1940 pickup.
my second? 1923 T frame.
my third is my best friends (split project) 31 tudoor.

now my highskool driving car;

1966 AMC Rambler Ambassador. it's a stocker. 232 straight six, auto tranny. whats cool is the rear has coil springs instead of leaf springs!

to get it running i have to re-mount the gas tank, hook up fuel lines, rebuild rear brakes (front have been rebuilt, but i need to let out the air form 'em), replace headlamps, new tires, new battery, and a nekkid lady air-freshener.

so thats like what, two weeks tops? i traded my 76 courier and $150 for it.

he gave me newer tires to mount on it, the gas tank (boiled out, steam cleaned, and sealed), all the stuff to hang the gas tank, set of chrome rims, and the rebuild kits for brakes.

oh, and a NOS sticker (good for 25 horsepower) :thumbup:

ill get pics when i get it home. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Cool:thumbup: pretty under-rated cars in my opinion, they can make pretty rad rides

I thought you had to sell all you stuff though?
There's a '64 Rambler for sale for $750 close to me, thinking about getting it but there aint not much space.

As for the NOS sticker, I got the NOS 30-hp sticker and it just didnt do it for me. Since then I've switched to the NX Nitrous Express stickers that give you 27-hp and they really seem to work better than the NOS ones. I also got the X-treme Performance and I have to admit, that one is the best one yet. Pretty pricey but it does a good job.

Mike

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol.

no, my folks told me i probably would (family issues).

but it all worked out! didn't have sell a thing!!

now to find a X-treme sticker....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts