Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Kenneth Howard hates you...
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Video
Check out this....Makes you wonder if they are training for something or just having some fun.

·
... & Insanity Ensues .....
933 Posts
im gonna have to guess that that is how you go out "drifting" when all you town has is flat land and straight streets :)

·
Im trying to have an idea!
380 Posts
watching those grown men doing that in there little dresses is heelariouse....especially when they try to run away, just reminds me of the three stooge's for some reason:mwink:

·
Just one of the guys
3,074 Posts
What in the hell country is that in. You think the idiots would not want a closeup view of a car coming at 'em. Looks like "Bowling for people":smash:

·
... & Insanity Ensues .....
933 Posts
fun to watch ... but i keep wondering why they are all laughing as if they are hood-rats dancing on a cop car ..

think maybe cause its because were funding that whole camel jockey recreation session ?

im reasonably good at reading lips ... and i think everytime they had to run away, i could see them screaming "gas prices are about to go up again" with a smile on their face ... bastards ...

·
Left Nut, Right Nut....Squish!
363 Posts
wow thats a good one Weimer :D I had seen one just like it but no crashes at all just some good drifting, and I thought that they had a clan of super drifting terrorists. Now I seen this and I was laffing my *** off at how dumb they are. Nice Dresses dudes. Sheesh They arent even racing against no one and still crashing their cars driving like they are being chased by some heat seeking missles:eek:. 2 thumbs up and a toe over there on the ground..:thumbup: :thumbup: that video was dedicated to me...it has my name on it....hehehe. Not really but does have my name.

Abe

·
Registered
150 Posts
Looks like a typical day on the local roads here in NJ.............minus the dresses.....and maybe the camels.......and all the sand............damnit you get the idea.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts