Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
18,426 Posts
Kind of harsh Stu...........................congrats dawg. Looked at your pics, did you paint it at home?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Congratulations! That's a nice ride! It always feels good when you get some recognition on a job well done!:thumbup:

·
Just one of the guys
3,074 Posts
I guess it's allright. If you like Camaros.
Hey Stu....maybe if you looked at his Gallery you would see he did it himself. Then to get it in a calendar is definately something to brag about. So no reason to be harsh on him because you're not fond of Camaros. I think just not commenting at all would have been a little more appropriate. Besides that... I looked at your Photo Album and see that you drive a small Ford ranger. Not exactly my choice of truck but if thats all the better you can do.....Oh well, see what I mean when the shoe is on the other foot? Doesn't fit too well does it.

Congrats Dawg:thumbup: :thumbup: If I ever get my car CLOSE to being done, I'm gonna throw my bragging rights around too.

·
Banned
431 Posts
stu said:
I guess it's allright. If you like Camaros.
i wonder if when i get into my mid 60's if i'm going to be a bitter old man too?

what is wrong with you old farts? if its not yours, then its just not good enough?

S T F U!!!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hold off there kids. Not being harsh. Just yanking some chains.
Of course it's nice. Good workmanship.
I get this stuff all the time cuz I like Fords.
Take a pill dudes.

Kevin45 said:
Hey Stu....maybe if you looked at his Gallery you would see he did it himself. Then to get it in a calendar is definately something to brag about. So no reason to be harsh on him because you're not fond of Camaros. I think just not commenting at all would have been a little more appropriate. Besides that... I looked at your Photo Album and see that you drive a small Ford ranger. Not exactly my choice of truck but if thats all the better you can do.....Oh well, see what I mean when the shoe is on the other foot? Doesn't fit too well does it.

Congrats Dawg:thumbup: :thumbup: If I ever get my car CLOSE to being done, I'm gonna throw my bragging rights around too.
Just yanking some chains. I get that all the time about Fords.
Can't take a joke? Too bad.
Of course it's a nice car. Very good work.
Now how does that feel.

akm said:
i wonder if when i get into my mid 60's if i'm going to be a bitter old man too?

what is wrong with you old farts? if its not yours, then its just not good enough?

S T F U!!!!
Not being a bitter old man at all.
Talk about stereotyping.
You young peckerwoods don't know what it's all about.
How's that feel?

·
One of these days...soon
327 Posts
Hey dawg,

That is very good looking car, nice job.

Now come on people don't be trashing a quality post.

So stu made a comment he probaly shound'nt have, or worded it a little better.

Let it lie, and enjoy the thread.

406chevelle

·
Banned
431 Posts
stu said:
Hold off there kids. Not being harsh. Just yanking some chains.
Of course it's nice. Good workmanship.
I get this stuff all the time cuz I like Fords.
Take a pill dudes.

Just yanking some chains. I get that all the time about Fords.
Can't take a joke? Too bad.
Of course it's a nice car. Very good work.
Now how does that feel.

Not being a bitter old man at all.
Talk about stereotyping.
You young peckerwoods don't know what it's all about.
How's that feel?
it didn't sound like you were joking, but if you were and i some how missed the boat, i'm sorry about my comment.

BTW fords suck :D

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Dought any of my stuff laying around would ever make a car of the month, maybe a junk pile of the month award? :p

Good going on the award!

·
Registered
77 Posts
akm said:

awww shucks. LOL

hey, nice car man. i hope to be like you when i grow up!! LOL. its cool to see somthing built with a bluecoller hand, with no pro help, make it into somthing that big. :thumbup:

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,858 Posts
Nice ride, Dawg. Here's another thing I can add to my "stuff I would like for Christmas" but can't have. Let's see, one Camaro, a Big Daddy Don Garlit's tshirt, a 41 Willys Pickup, arggg. I think I'll try for a toothpick and an apple. Dan

·
Registered
10 Posts
bad bad bad

really sweet ride dude... i hope when im done with my camaro id get the same recgonzition (pardo the spelling)... i'm building my camaro bymyself to... its crazy hard but its worth it.... agin really nice work dude... O

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I think you should be proud, and I'm not a big Camero fan. ( but I would trade any car I own for a 70 RS Z/28)
Congradulations!!

akm said:
it didn't sound like you were joking, but if you were and i some how missed the boat, i'm sorry about my comment.

This from someone who drives a Heep?:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts