Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just looking at the member list, and WOW does any body actually know how many people there are here???

jj

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
Just a few post.

Many we will NEVER hear fron ever! There are many in the tech forums that only post once or twice and never be heard from again. 22,641 members...WOW, I had no idea.

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
they'll make a post in the "introduce" forum and will ask a tech question, people will then tell them to ask in a specific forum and off they are scared for life:D :D

Mike

·
Kenneth Howard hates me...
129 Posts
that or they asked one question, get their answer and poof......

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah there are way to many members here, i know that i am one of the newer members here, but some people are just here to play around, i am not

jj

·
Be the MIRACLE!
363 Posts
They should have a thing setup where if you don't post for X number of months that your name drops off the list. That would give a more accurate count of actual participating members.

·
Administrator
18,433 Posts
They should also have to take a basic IQ test....................that would cut down on the numbers a whole bunch.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i was going to put an i.q. test on here today, but figured that nobody would take it

jj

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
We can't discriminate you guys...

:nono: Just because some of our members couldn't pass an IQ test is NO reason to disqualify them on those grounds.:nono: We must try and help these people through the tough stuff and help them become better members, and not to embrace them into leaving.

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts