Hot Rod Forum banner

WTB: Narrow Slot Mags

4K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Mustangsaly 
you looking for something like whats on the front of this ?
I will ask my buddie as I know he went nuts a couple yrs ago buying 15" ansen & fenton and ET alum slots. I know he bought like 5 or 6 sets of new nos ansen & fenton and ET center caps. not sure what he has or what he will sell. plus he knows what they will bring. hes in the office of a salvage yard and will retire on the parts he has rat holed. hes a BBC nut, but has a bunch of SBC & BBC complete motors/blocks and steel cranks ect. and mopar and ford motors & parts plus ford 9" rears. plus all the late model desirable motors & parts. he has a 60x100 steel building full. hes 44yrs old.

Mustangsaly

Attachments

ok guys I talked to my buddie and he said

No extra narrow ones for sale. might have a set of 15X10 AND 15X11 BIG$$$$$ right around the area of $200 TO $250 PER PAIR... 1 set of ansens that need restored and a set of fentons that need restored, but be awhile be for selling any.

I know he has prob 10 sets of 4 that are 5" or 6" fronts & 8" and 10" rears and several sets of the real narrow ones, hes holding out.

Mustangsaly

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.