Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BOOMER SOONER
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a Year One Power Crate 350 with Aluminum Edelbrock E-Tech 170 heads and Performer RPM Air Gap. I look forward to posting results for everyone. Dyno sheet is [email protected] and [email protected] 9.7:1 compression, Hyper pistons, moly rings, powder metal rods, hyd roller 220/[email protected] .528/.536 lift 112LSA. This will be going into a 70 Chevelle Malibu Sport Coupe 350/350 car, with 2500 stall, GM 12 bolt 4.11:1 Moroso Brute Posi rear end with 255/60/15 at all 4 corners. What 750 carb would people recomend? I was looking at a QFT 750 Slayer VacSec.

·
BOOMER SOONER
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, I almost forgot. My profile pic car is now gone. Lost it in a wild fire. Burned down my shop, my car, all my tools, etc.... I'll post pictures of the burned Chevelle later. So I bought another car and bought that crate engine

·
Registered
12,338 Posts
If your car is 3400 pounds or less and you use slicks,it should run high 12s,why wouldnt it?If it runs low 13s,work on the car part,not the engine. a 9x28 slick is all you need,you have a nice amount of torque.post the dyno sheet when you get a chance. very nice engine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.