Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to introduce myself, I live in Alaska and love cars, all kinds but vehicals built before 1964 are my favorite. I have lots of projects, a 1964 two door ht Impala, 57 Chevy two door wagon, 56 chevy 4 door, a 58 caddy, 47 chevy fleetside. and am currently in the process of bringing home a 35 Plymouth 5 window coupe I have not told my wife about Yet!! My buddy owns a junk yard, not just a junk yard but a yard that specializes in classic and muscle cars and he has 15 acres of them. Yes I spend a lot of time there, or so my wife says.

·
Lost in the 60's
15,258 Posts
Welcome....glad to have you here at Hotrodders. :welcome:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Fairbanks ???

Budget rodder said:
Just to introduce myself, I live in Alaska and love cars, all kinds but vehicals built before 1964 are my favorite. I have lots of projects, a 1964 two door ht Impala, 57 Chevy two door wagon, 56 chevy 4 door, a 58 caddy, 47 chevy fleetside. and am currently in the process of bringing home a 35 Plymouth 5 window coupe I have not told my wife about Yet!! My buddy owns a junk yard, not just a junk yard but a yard that specializes in classic and muscle cars and he has 15 acres of them. Yes I spend a lot of time there, or so my wife says.
are you in Fairbanks, as in appx. 1974-1975 I had my 1961 Corvette in the "Portland Oregon Roadster Show", and sold it at the show to a fellow who owned a bicycle shop in Fairbanks, just wondered if it was still around..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Corvette in Fairbanks

There are many bicycle shops in fairbanks, but it is 200 miles away and I try not to travel to town that much, but I will look around and see if I can locate it. But like I said it may be mid summer before I get there

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Welcome to the site Budget rodder. :welcome: How about some pics of those projects and that junkyard! :thumbup:

Lots of info and opinions here. To get the most out of the site check out the Knowledge Base and use the search function for quick answers to your questions. As well check out the Project Journals for info and inspiration. Glad to have you here and enjoy the site.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you ever need a hand on any of your projects give me a call. We will see what we can do to help you. I have over 30+ years under my belt working in all aspects of Auto/Truck repair.

·
Administrator
9,764 Posts
If you ever need a hand on any of your projects give me a call. We will see what we can do to help you. I have over 30+ years under my belt working in all aspects of Auto/Truck repair.
Please read dates on threads when you search around. This thread is 6 yrs old

The original posting member has not logged in since may 2007

1 - 10 of 10 Posts