Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some of you may not know, but about 4 or 5 months ago i was arrested and charged with Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon, for basically defending myself.
well after thinking all of this time that i was going to get a felony which would screw me up for the next 7 years, i went into court today and got off with a misdemeanor.
i got 12 months deferred and i have to take an Anger Management class, but good lord i'm glad that its over.
i really feel that i should've gotten off clean, but eh, can't have everything.
so now the next time my PO(*) brother steals something from me, he can't hang that crap over my head in order to prevent me from having him arrested and/or gettting my stuff out of pawn free. :thumbup:

and hey, maybe i'll start liking cops again..........maybe not ;)

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
congratulations I think. :thumbup:

you gonna change your description to Ms. Demeanor?:p

btw, how is the brother situation?

your Grandmother still have tv and a/c?

got to stay away from the highschools for a whole year??? that'll be tough......

maybe you could post some notes from your angermanagement classes here for us!???

·
Banned
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
crazy larry said:
congratulations I think. :thumbup:

you gonna change your description to Ms. Demeanor?:p

btw, how is the brother situation?

your Grandmother still have tv and a/c?

got to stay away from the highschools for a whole year??? that'll be tough......

maybe you could post some notes from your angermanagement classes here for us!???
thank you, feels like a ton of bricks was just lifted off my back!

my brother has stolen just about everything that American Pawn would take from my grandma, except for her appliances and TV... but you see he uses those :rolleyes: .
he just started a new job filing claims at some insurance campany, and with his first check bought himself a brand new sterio for his pick-up, instead of paying for everything that he owes everyone including BILLS. :rolleyes:
he was 4 trucks payments behind last saturday.
my dad and i were working on one of the cars last saturday went a repo truck came down the street. i jokingly said, "hey look dad, someone is here looking for Perry"..... sure enough the guy turned around (our street deadends) and then pulled into our driveway. he got out and asked if he could speak to Perry Morse II, and i told him that he didn't live there anymore, and that i hadn't seen him (you know what i really wanted to say). he said well i guess you know what i'm here for. i said "yep", he said well tell him that i'm looking for him.
so my dad walked right in and called him, just up the street at my grandma's house and before my brother could get the door open, that darn repo man was pulling out of the driveway with his track and brand spanking new sterio, lol.
my dad and i laughed about that for probably 2 hours, lol.
i still not quite sure how the repo guy knew to go over there, but i think that it just makes it that much more funny. :D

anywho, thats it, lol :thumbup:

BTW, i'll post the notes for sure ;) . reguardless of if i want to take the class or not, i really think that i do need it anyway so its not a bad thing :)

bigbird said:
Good for you.

I hope I can be one of those you start liking.
you are a cop? oh noooooooo, lol. just kidding with you. :D

no, i think like everyone, i put the blame on all cops for a disagreement with one. but i'll get over it, i always do. :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.