Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this Monte over at another Forum I hit regularly. I don't care for the Gull-wing doors, or the tilt front, but the level of detail to the car is just awe-inspiring. Makes me want to shovel a path to the garage. Or not. There's still nearly 3 feet of snow to get through. Oh well, enjoy the pics.

In a while, Chet.

Attachments

·
Analog man in a digital world.
2,252 Posts
A former co-worker has a '79 you'd like, it has a pretty healthy 305. ( Save the 305 hate mail boys it ain't mine! ) Anyway it's a pretty nice car, he has a built TH350 and 4.11's behind the 305 and it scoots pretty good.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hippie said:
A former co-worker has a '79 you'd like, it has a pretty healthy 305. ( Save the 305 hate mail boys it ain't mine! ) Anyway it's a pretty nice car, he has a built TH350 and 4.11's behind the 305 and it scoots pretty good.

That sounds right up my alley. Send the hate mail my way. I like a challenge, and being a bit different. That car just has the right stance for me. And it's the right body style. I may even forget the two-tone paint I had wanted in favor of something that eye-catching. To each his own.....

In a while, Chet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.