Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey my names is kris I was a student at wyotech graduated in 02. I'm twenty six now I don't work in the auto industry any more I do all my work on the side. I currently work for a saftey valve company doing welding fabrication and repair work. I'm currenty in welding school and restoring a couple of cars on the side. I am ase master certified collision and refinish tech and working to become 6g certified pipe welder. I am proficient in all welding processes, and experiencd fabricator,bodyman,painter, and welder. My goal in life is to open my own streetrod, mini truck, restoration and fabrication shop. I hope I can learn from you guys here and share my knowledge.

Kris Ferguson

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome, Kris! :welcome: I just opened my shop, after spending the last few years like yourself, out of the industry except for my off hours, after leaving WyoTech in '99. Keep on track. It'll come! Happy to have you here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.