Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,859 Posts
Very high on the cool scale. :D Got to love the haircuts, poster boys for the hotrodding cult. :thumbup: Dan

·
NYOFP4RJ3CHRIS
1,545 Posts
You know, Jon ought to mak a photo gallery for nothing but those old nostalgic pictures. I could look at'em all day long.

Thumbs up on the cool factor!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Henry Highrise said:
You have gained a lot of weight since then....ha ha ha ha Fat Rat :D
Just since I quit smoking,, didn't YOU just quit smoking?? see what you have to look forward to..
Besides how do you know I'm fat?? that guy with his *** hanging over that scooter wasn't me :nono: BADFATRAT

·
Registered
547 Posts
BstMech said:
Cool pic, what'd you ever do with the Lincoln? :cool:

I kept that Lincoln for quite a few years,, it was a really good car,, I didn't do much to it as far as fixing it up,, just my wife's daily driver,, I bought it new , If memory serves me well , I think I probably traded it in on her next dream car,, :rolleyes: wish I had it today,, I really would like to find a 65 or 66 lincoln 2 dr,, they are kool cars setting on the ground with 20's ,, I had a 68 caddy ,, just sold this 68 caddy a few months back,,,

Attachments

·
HEAD GREASEWHORE
56 Posts
My first hot rod was a 1972 pontiac Catalina i bought off my dad for 300.00 in highschool ......... took auto in school so it gave me a chance to fix it up .. drove it for years... rear main seal went .. and .. parked it .. then It was a 1970 Monte Carlo ........ wrapped it around a tree trying to miss a Deer..... was on foot for a while then i gave up trying to fixem up for years.. till I found my 72 .. and my 86ss .. and my 58 ... now im just hooked all over again

Pup

·
Registered
187 Posts
Gearhead forever said:
Still waiting for mine. I was dumb enough to start a pickup project first. Maybe by the time I'm 80.
What makes you think your truck isn't a Hot Rod?

Mine was a '66 Mustang coupe. Lots of fond memories about that car. I got it before Mustangs were getting popular and expensive.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.